Fordson Cottage, this single story stone built cottage was converted from an original dairy building and has recently been extensively upgraded.
All cottages are fully equipped for self-catering and have full oil central heating and electric fire in living room. All kitchens have microwave, toasters & washer/dryers, see cottage information for more detail. Beds have bed linen, duvets & bed covers and cot & high chair available on request. Up to two dogs are allowed.
• Large Living / Dining room with stone fireplace
• Kitchen/Breakfast room, dishwasher, fridge, freezer & electric hob/oven
• 1 Double en-suite shower room, 1 double, 1 twin
• Bathroom with over bath power shower
• Garden with garden furniture
• Suitable for partially Disabled
• Parking 2 cars
• Digital TV, DVD, free WiFi